Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Go to Top part of screen

Hello,

when I navigate to a screen (say SCR1) for the first time, PowerApps shows the screen at its top position. If I scrolll down, go to another screen, and then come back to SCR1, it shows the screen at the last position used (so down part in that case).

Whereas I would like it to always display the screen at the top.

Is there any way to achieve this ?

Guillaume

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted

Hi - if the screen that we would like to have displayed at the top of the page has no Data Cards (only galleries and other Text/Label elements), where can we use the Visible property of "resetCan=False" in the screen? 

Thank you!

Highlighted

Dude! Really, Really Thanks!!!!! Heart Cat Mad
That simple issue still is too hard to solve in PowerApp. I begin developer there is five days, so I'm really suffering for now!
Cat Wink

Highlighted

Using a timer works for data cards with galleries. The screen flashes as you open it.

Timer has 1 sec duration.

On timer start: UpdateContext({resetCan:false})

On timer end: UpdateContext({resetCan:true})

Data card Visible property has If(resetCan, true, false)

Highlighted

this is working in android mobile but not working in Iphones

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

it is not working in iphones

Highlighted

This (using a variable with OnVisible to control the visible property of the cards) worked for me but then was glitching on Mobile!  It would pile the cards on top of each other.  To solve this issue, I had to add 2 timers that displayed the form/cards in sections.  This is RIDICULOUS!!  Too much of a workaround for a simple need.  We just need a Reset (Canvas) function or the ability to manually set the scroll value.  PLEASE

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,437)