Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yukonn
Advocate III
Advocate III

Google or Bing Map base on Address

Hi,

I would like to pin point on Google or Bing map base on address. I have no idea to make it on here. Someone can share the idea to me.

05-11-2016-02-14-26.png

4 REPLIES 4
hngdev
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi hngdev,

I saw your useful post before i post here. Map is base on [latitude], [longitude] if i'm not mistaken. I don't know [latitude], [longitude] for my requirement.Man Frustrated I only know the address and want to pin point to map.

hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

@yukonn wrote:

Hi hngdev,

I saw your useful post before i post here. Map is base on [latitude], [longitude] if i'm not mistaken. I don't know [latitude], [longitude] for my requirement.Man Frustrated I only know the address and want to pin point to map.

Hi

I hope this is what you want. [Make sure that you COPY the whole phrases, including "...." and change the TextInput as you wish]

"http://dev.virtualearth.net/REST/V1/Imagery/Map/Road/"&TextInput1.Text&"?key=wg9mvoY3hN6AVoUPutnZ~y8..."

[NB: You may also use Launch if navigate to Google Maps:

Launch("http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr="&TextInput1.Text)]

Hope this helps.

I quote 2 address: one is Johor Baru, Malaysia and another one is Pasir Panjang, SingaporeI quote 2 address: one is Johor Baru, Malaysia and another one is Pasir Panjang, Singapore

hpkeong

Hi yukon,

You can also use google map api for address, not just coordinate X Y.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,134)