Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yukonn
Advocate III
Advocate III

Google or Bing Map base on Address

Hi,

I would like to pin point on Google or Bing map base on address. I have no idea to make it on here. Someone can share the idea to me.

05-11-2016-02-14-26.png

4 REPLIES 4
hngdev
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi hngdev,

I saw your useful post before i post here. Map is base on [latitude], [longitude] if i'm not mistaken. I don't know [latitude], [longitude] for my requirement.Man Frustrated I only know the address and want to pin point to map.

hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

@yukonn wrote:

Hi hngdev,

I saw your useful post before i post here. Map is base on [latitude], [longitude] if i'm not mistaken. I don't know [latitude], [longitude] for my requirement.Man Frustrated I only know the address and want to pin point to map.

Hi

I hope this is what you want. [Make sure that you COPY the whole phrases, including "...." and change the TextInput as you wish]

"http://dev.virtualearth.net/REST/V1/Imagery/Map/Road/"&TextInput1.Text&"?key=wg9mvoY3hN6AVoUPutnZ~y8..."

[NB: You may also use Launch if navigate to Google Maps:

Launch("http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr="&TextInput1.Text)]

Hope this helps.

I quote 2 address: one is Johor Baru, Malaysia and another one is Pasir Panjang, SingaporeI quote 2 address: one is Johor Baru, Malaysia and another one is Pasir Panjang, Singapore

hpkeong

Hi yukon,

You can also use google map api for address, not just coordinate X Y.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,617)