cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Granting Access to Powerapps App using Rest API or Microsoft Automate

Hello everyone good day, I would like to share access of my PowerApps application to my end users using A REST API or a Microsoft Automate (Flow) action...would this be achievable? if so can someone kindly guide me to do so.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @zuestpk ,

Although i guess this a topic more related to PowerAutomate Community, please see my solution.

You can achive your goal using Edit App Role Assignment action ( under PowerApps for Makers) from PowerAutomate.

You have to use AppID on PowerApp Name, complete user email and you'll have to choose betwwen 3 options to give access to app: "CanView","CanViewWithShare","CanEdit".

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @zuestpk ,

Although i guess this a topic more related to PowerAutomate Community, please see my solution.

You can achive your goal using Edit App Role Assignment action ( under PowerApps for Makers) from PowerAutomate.

You have to use AppID on PowerApp Name, complete user email and you'll have to choose betwwen 3 options to give access to app: "CanView","CanViewWithShare","CanEdit".

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,478)