cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Greying out/disabling sections of a form

Hello,

I currently have a relatively long form created in PowerApps. The form is divided into separate sections. At the beginning of the form, there are dropdown fields. Each dropdown field is the label for a section, and included many options in the dropdown. (see below for example) Basically, I want to set it up so that, if a user selects 'N/A' for any of the dropdown fields, the fields in the corresponding section will be greyed out. 

Ideally, the formula should be simple so it can be applied to all of the fields within a section. I assume it'll be under 'Display Mode' for each of the fields to be greyed out. 

rodrkayl_0-1600717289639.png

rodrkayl_1-1600717350276.png

Thank you,

Kayla

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

In the displaymode of what you want greyed out;

Dropdown1.Selected.Value="N/A"

Or

Dropdown1.Selected.ColunnName="N/A"

Or

Dropdown1.Selected.Result="N/A"

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

This does not work. I tried the following for reference:

DataCardValue19.Selected.Result="N/A"

DataCardValue19.Selected.Value="N/A"

What's wrong?

Take a screen shot of the items on the Dropdown  and also state the formula you used that did not work

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

rodrkayl_0-1600792294360.png

If 'N/A' is selected/shown in the data card value, I want Formula Code Product Number to grey out, along with the rest of the fields in this section. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (63,945)