Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahmahony
Helper I
Helper I

Group Gallery with Multiple SharePoint Rows

Hi PowerApps community, 

I currently have duplicate customers on my SharePoint with each row stating different customer rep contact details. E.g. Company ABC has multiple rows on the SharePoint list for 3 rep contacts: Mr Blue, Ms White and Miss Black. 

I would like to group each company name so there are no row duplicates and once you click into the company account, it would take you to another screen to choose the rep contact that you would like to survey (using a checkbox input). This checkbox will patch the SharePoint to tick the Yes/No survey column. 

I have the two screens named under: 'VoC Selection' and 'Customer list'.

Is this possible?Inkedvoc2pm_LI.jpgInkedvoc2pm1_LI.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sarahmahony ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? What is the UID that you are searching for, Customers in Title column of the list?

If so, you can use a Distinct function for the UID Gallery Items (not having codes of text format I'm not able to type them all):

Search(Distinct(Filter(.....),Title),'UID Search Box.Text', "Result")

Hope this helps.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sarahmahony ,

Could you please share more details about your scenario? What is the UID that you are searching for, Customers in Title column of the list?

If so, you can use a Distinct function for the UID Gallery Items (not having codes of text format I'm not able to type them all):

Search(Distinct(Filter(.....),Title),'UID Search Box.Text', "Result")

Hope this helps.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Hi @v-jefferni,

Thanks for your assistance. I was able to solve this issue by the following formula:

Search(Distinct(Filter('VOC Customer List_ Test File Clean_V2',(AccountManagerEmail=varUserEmail|| sales_mgr_email=varUserEmail||sales_dir_email=varUserEmail||state_dir_email=varUserEmail)),Title&": "&reg_name),'UID Search Box'.Text,"Result")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,589)