cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Applasaurus
Helper I
Helper I

Group - Hover over colour

I've grouped a button, text and icon (see attached). I've set a hover fill of orange but it's not working as one group. If I hover over the icon that changes to orange and everything else stays blue, same with the text. If i hover over the button it's fine.

How do i get the whole group highlighting no matter where the hover happens.

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Applasaurus ,

It depends on the individual elements of the group and if they support HoverFill (Labels for instance do not). The group is not relevant for this (as it is for things like visibility). You just need to set the individual element colours.

Please click and accept as Solution if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

@WarrenBelz  Thanks for your help. All the elements do have hover fill, and when I add colours to the individual elements it's just that element that highlights rather than the button as a whole. What I want is a way that where ever in that the mouse hovers that it all changes the same colour.  

Hi @Applasaurus ,

That is because something has to be “on top” and you can only hover over one element at a time. There is no “OnHover” property or such so you cannot trigger something in the controls “underneath”.

Please click and accept as Solution if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,677)