cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevindeket
Frequent Visitor

Group function strange behavior and calculated X:Y position messes up every time I open Power Apps in edit mode.

Hello!

I have a 2 strange bugs.

1. I have a group of inputs > let's say rectangle and gallery (navigation menu). Lately, Power Apps is making the group size appear in x0:y0 and making it a little cube (as shown in the picture). 
    kevindeket_1-1657781956620.png
    VS what it should be > 
    kevindeket_2-1657782000141.png
    This behavior is not only with this navigation but with the multiple groups. For example > "Uus saadetis" button group. If I select a group, it appears in the x0:y0 and is a little cube. BUT if I select the input in the group, in this example the button, you can see that the little cube remains.
    kevindeket_4-1657782381031.png
    kevindeket_5-1657782462968.png
  2. The second one is when I have a fixed position for example in the gallery input. Every time I enter into the Power Apps edit mode it messes up the position. But if the app is opened in a play mode then it's normal.
    kevindeket_7-1657782664269.png

These behaviors appear in multiple applications. Maybe it's some setting that messes it up? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kevindeket
Frequent Visitor

Case closed. Seems like BUG fixed itself. 😄

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
phipps0218
Super User
Super User

Have you tried editing in a different browser? This does occasionally happen and I have found two solutions for it: 1) Change Browser and it has solved it or 2) export the solution and re-import it and it works.

It is frustrating but this is not a setting anywhere it is just one of these common issues with Power Apps.

Please Accept as Solution if it solves your question. Or just give it a Thumbs Up if it is helpful as can help others.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-phipps-%F0%9F%91%A8%E2%80%8D%F0%9F%92%BB-91338715b/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmFBGU1YKIU91sNMQ7buGg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/phipps0218

Thanks for the solutions! I've never experienced it in 2 year period that I worked with Power Platform. 

1. Tried to change the browser and also tried with inPrivate view - didn't work.
  2. Exporting the solution - didn't work. 
    kevindeket_0-1657784320578.png

kevindeket
Frequent Visitor

Case closed. Seems like BUG fixed itself. 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,699)