cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venka91
Super User
Super User

Groupby With AddColumns - retrieve all rows from datasource based on Group

Hi, there i am trying to make a gallery by grouping them by two columns namely income and expenditure.

Under each of this columns, i would like to display the description of item and its amount.

In gallery item property i have written a formula, which is grouping the data source nicely as per the need.

venka91_0-1654672890296.png

However in gallery, when i try to show a description form the derived formula, i am not able to do this. It showing the error.

venka91_1-1654673019762.png

my gallery :

venka91_4-1654673149771.png

my datasource :

venka91_3-1654673099654.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anibra
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @venka91 ,

use another gallery ( gallery inside the gallery) to show the data of the group. The new gallery would have as source the ThisItem.transationgroup and then show the Title in a label

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
anibra
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @venka91 ,

use another gallery ( gallery inside the gallery) to show the data of the group. The new gallery would have as source the ThisItem.transationgroup and then show the Title in a label

venka91
Super User
Super User

Thank you. Though powerapps giving me clue as table, i did not think of nested gallery.

thank you so much guiding.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,889)