Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YamiteKudasai
Helper I
Helper I

[HELP] Remove Flows and re-add disconnected flow

Hello Everyone,

Good day!

1. I'm maintaining an app from my company and there are some things I want to remove. I would like to know how to remove flow in power apps?. I have seen only edit. 

YamiteKudasai_0-1627876782268.png

2. Also I'm seeing a flow icon on data source But it says disconnected. How to re-add this on data source?

YamiteKudasai_1-1627876881710.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@YamiteKudasai ,

To re-add a Flow, put a button on the screen, select Action > Power Automate from the top menu and select the flow. You can then delete the button and then add the flow into whatever code you need to.

To delete a flow - go to View > Data Sources and delete it. Be sure to remove any code references to it, or you will have a code error.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@YamiteKudasai ,

To re-add a Flow, put a button on the screen, select Action > Power Automate from the top menu and select the flow. You can then delete the button and then add the flow into whatever code you need to.

To delete a flow - go to View > Data Sources and delete it. Be sure to remove any code references to it, or you will have a code error.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

YamiteKudasai
Helper I
Helper I

The solution that works for me:
1. Remove the flow from the power apps and turn off the flow in the solution.
2. Then create a new cloud flow and then after creating new one, add it to your power apps.

Note: But make sure to copy the old code in the power apps where your old flow exist before adding the new one

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,879)