Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

HELP WITH LICENSES AND BUSINESS GROWTH - MICROSOFT

I need help with licenses 

I have a company now with 25 employees who intend to acquire the PowerApps license, but I would like to know what would be the best plan for my goal:

It would be just one application for now per user and would use either Excel as a database or SharePoint (preferably)

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

Since SharePoint is listed as a data source, does this mean your users will have an O365 license? If so, then the Power Apps base plan that comes with O365 will work fine at this time because you are just using standard connectors like Excel and SharePoint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Gorilla_8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@Jeff_Thorpe 

Hi, thanks

So, any god plans, would it serve me?

Compare Office 365 Enterprise | Microsoft

Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

If you don't already have an O365 plan then I would speak with a Microsoft representative to help you figure out what you need. These plans come with more than SharePoint, Excel and Power Apps, so you'll want to make sure your plan fits the needs of your business. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Gorilla_8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

So, does any office365 license have PowerApps?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,296)