cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arpan_mehetre
Frequent Visitor

HELP: not able to share powerapp with distribution list members

I have createdn app and want to share with memebers of a D-List but I am not able to. When I search D-List in share option from PowerApps cloud interface it is not able to find it.

We do not have a security group and want to figure out how I can share with D-List members only.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arpan_mehetre,

Do you want to share your app with a Distribution group in your Organization?

Sharing an app with a Distribution list group is not supported within PowerApps currently. we could only share an app with a specific user or a security group in your Organization within PowerApps currently.

More details about sharing an app within PowerApps, please check the following article:

Share an app

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,974)