cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerapps890
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

HIde button until form is complete

I have a form where the submission button should only light up if all the fields in the form are filled in. Here is what I have on the default for the toggle. !IsBlank(DataCardValue1.Text)&& !IsBlank(DataCardValue6.Text) && !IsBlank(Label3.Text) && !IsBlank(DataCardValue9.Text)&& !IsBlank(Label6.Text)&& !IsBlank(DataCardValue7.Text). On the display mode for the submit button I have this If(tglvalidform.Value, Edit, Disabled). It only works if there are only two && once I put the others the button never lights up. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.

11 REPLIES 11

@powerapps890 

Setting your Required property on a DataCard does not make it gray out and be non-editable.  It just makes it required.  Which means that your Form.Valid property will be usable.  Perhaps you got confused on that I was stating....set the required fields to true and then use the Form.Valid property to set the displaymode of the BUTTON.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

That didn't work. It only worked when I re chose everything from the comboboxes @JR-BejeweledOne 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (62,607)