Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

HTML to have a tabular view.

Hello ,

I would like to have a tabular view like below . Can someone help me  with the code please. the data can be stored in collections.

Is it possible ?  The data would be the numeric values

Tabluar.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @P_SA ,

Do you want to display the tabular view as you mentioned within a canvas app with data from collections?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I afraid that there is no direct way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently. As an alternative solution, I think the Gallery control could achieve your needs.

On your side, you could consider configure a Gallery control as a tabular GRID view. Please check and see if the following videos would help in your scenario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Mpgn7svLs

For the table headers, you could consider add several Label controls to display the Label value. For these table data, you could consider add corresponding Gallery controls to display value. I have made a test on my side, the configuration as below:

3.JPG

Please check the attached sample app for more details, then check if it could help in your scenario.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @P_SA 

Can you share more details about the schema of the collection from where you are getting the data? You can add a data table to show the tabular form and pass the collection in the items.

Also, talking about the headers, you can add multiple individual controls/icons to create a UI based on the shared screenshot.

If you could share more details about the schema, we can help you with the formula needed to populate this data table.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted

Hi @yashag2255  this is where i am stuck.. I do not have the data with me.. I need to build a collection with the numeric values in the screenshot and mimic the same look and feel in powerapps. Can you help me to build the collection and the screen.

Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @P_SA 

Yes sure. Please setup the configuration as:

Screen -> OnVisible -> ClearCollect(SampleData,{Title:"Merit Increse",FTPTAll:"0.26%",TempAll:"0.00%",TotalAll:"0.25%",FTPTEntered:"4.12%",TempEntered:"0.00%",TotalEntered:"0.25%"},{Title:"Promotional Increse",FTPTAll:"0.05%",TempAll:"0.00%",TotalAll:"0.05%",FTPTEntered:"0.82%",TempEntered:"0.00%",TotalEntered:"0.25%"},{Title:"Totals",FTPTAll:"0.31%",TempAll:"0.00%",TotalAll:"0.30%",FTPTEntered:"4.95%",TempEntered:"0.00%",TotalEntered:"0.25%"})

Then, you can use individual controls in the Insert tab to create the header like look using border lines. Then create a datatable and pass the above created collection in the Items property of the datatable.

DataTable: Items -> SampleData

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @P_SA ,

Do you want to display the tabular view as you mentioned within a canvas app with data from collections?

Based on the needs that you mentioned, I afraid that there is no direct way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently. As an alternative solution, I think the Gallery control could achieve your needs.

On your side, you could consider configure a Gallery control as a tabular GRID view. Please check and see if the following videos would help in your scenario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Mpgn7svLs

For the table headers, you could consider add several Label controls to display the Label value. For these table data, you could consider add corresponding Gallery controls to display value. I have made a test on my side, the configuration as below:

3.JPG

Please check the attached sample app for more details, then check if it could help in your scenario.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,901)