cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed error when using chrome to access web studio

Hi

I am trying to start the web version of PowerApps studio for the first time using Chrome on my mac and I get the following error

HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.

Any ideas on what the issue might be?

Cheers

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed error when using chrome to access web studio

Thanks, I use a Mac so Edge and IE are not options for me. However clearing the cache seems to have helped.

Cheers

David

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed error when using chrome to access web studio

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reporting this.

Could you please take a try with Incognito mode on Chorme, if issue insists, clear your Browser cache and try again.

In addition, take a try with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11.

Please reply back if this won't work.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I use a Mac so Edge and IE are not options for me. However clearing the cache seems to have helped.

Cheers

David

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,015)