cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hand cursor on Button not displaying in the browser , display only in App Editor

Hi,

The Hand Cursor is not displaying on the button in the player but only displaying in the Editor, Is anyone else expirence that?

Please see the attached image one in the Editor one in the browser player (IE, Chrome same behavior)

In the App EditorIn the App Editorin the browser playerin the browser player

Thanks,

-Sal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuxima-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please close your app and repoen to test it again?

Or Could you please create one new to test?

The mouse changes to hand cursor only in preview for certain items (Buttons, Rectangles). When the app is published, and opened not through editor it will never show hand cursor over clickable items.

Check out this submited idea to change mouse cursor to hand icon for all items which have something in OnSelect function:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Changing-mouse-to-hand-icon-when-hovering-over-objects-with/idi-p/51479

Hope this can be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-yuxima-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please close your app and repoen to test it again?

Or Could you please create one new to test?

The mouse changes to hand cursor only in preview for certain items (Buttons, Rectangles). When the app is published, and opened not through editor it will never show hand cursor over clickable items.

Check out this submited idea to change mouse cursor to hand icon for all items which have something in OnSelect function:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Changing-mouse-to-hand-icon-when-hovering-over-objects-with/idi-p/51479

Hope this can be helpful.

Best Regards.

Yumia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have created the new on and tested and found the same results in the Published app, not in the Preview or Editor, in the preview and Editor its working and showing as clickable on Buttons but when I open published version it just doesn't display the hand cursor only hover color.

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I have created the new on and tested and found the same results in the Published app, not in the Preview or Editor, in the preview and Editor its working and showing as clickable on Buttons but when I open published version it just doesn't display the hand cursor only hover color.

Any solution on this yet? 

seadude
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Is the Button clickable even though the hand cursor is not showing?

@seadude wrote:

Is the Button clickable even though the hand cursor is not showing?

yes

I have the exact same issue - any news on this? 

IoanaG
Frequent Visitor

First of all I don't understand why this problem is marked as solved.

This problem still persists, and is quite disappointing.

And I don't understand why they don't take care of it, because as long as it works in the "In the App Editor", what does it take so long to fix this for the "browser player" ?  

Thanks,
Ioana

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,961)