cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RD365

Having more parameters than applied for in the function bar, how to remove the extras

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 4.43.37 pm.png

I wanna delete the parameters which are extra. Also is it necessary to use all the parameters passed, could we manipulate? 

Any suggestion or Help is much appreciated. 

-RD365 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Having more parameters than applied for in the function bar, how to remove the extras

Hi @RD365,

Do you want to pass data from your PowerApps app to your Microsoft Flow?

Further, do you want to remove the extra parameters in Run() function within your PowerApps app?

The required parameters of the Run() function is based on the parameters that you specified within your Microsoft Flow. In other words, if you specified three parameters that you want to pass from your PowerApps app within your Microsoft Flow, the Run() function would be required to provide three parameters within your PowerApps app.

If you want to remove the extra parameters in Run() function within your PowerApps app, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently. 

In addition, you could consider remove extra parameters within your Microsoft Flow and save your flow. Then take a try to execute the Run() function again within your PowerApps app to check if the extra parameters are moved from your Run() function.

More details about starting a flow from an app, please check the following article:

Start a flow from an app

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
RD365

Re: Having more parameters than applied for in the function bar, how to remove the extras

Hi @v-xida-msft,

Yes, I want to pass data from my PowerApps to My flow and then to sharepoint. Yes I want to remove the extra parameters. 

I do understand that in order to have three parameters passed through Run() function I need to pass three parameters from my flow accordingly. But I have only passed 3 of them through the flow. 

I will try and make another app and try re-executing. I hope that works. I will keep posting if I have any further problems involving the application. 

Really appriciate your help. 

Thanks and Regards,

RD365 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,235)