cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IanN
Helper I
Helper I

Having trouble with "Allowed Values"

I am connected to an Access Webapp as an SQL Server data source (Access is set to allow read/write etc). In access I have a table setup with "hole types" recorded and in the main "holes" table the "hole type" is set to lookup the "hole types" table values.

But in Powerapps no Allowed Values are shown and I have the error shown in the screenshot below:Screenshot 2016-12-29 00.52.16.png

I am new to powerapps and totally stumped, any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IanN,

Could you please explain a bit regarding how the "hole type" configrued here?

Just based on the error message, it seems that this data type (or the configuration) currently is not supported in PowerApps.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The reference was to a lookup relationship within the Access Web App, reading through the forum it seems that isn't supported just yet so I changed the reference to the column from the lookup directly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,315)