cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

Help Pane

Hello,

I have been testing out help panes in my model driven app and ran into an issue. Once you add a section to the pane it appears that I can't delete it as there is no delete option in the settings (see screen shots provided). Does anyone know how to delete section in a help pane?

helppane1.PNG

helppane2.PNG

Thank you,

Mel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

You can delete Help Page by searching through Advanced Find and then delete the record as shown below:

Screen2.png

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

In order to delete the section:

Open the help page by follow above steps, and then update the Content section by removing the highlighted part (equivalent to the section) which you want to delete.

<pphml><h1>New Help Page</h1><p></p><p></p><collapsible title="Section 2" collapsed="false"><p></p></collapsible><p></p><collapsible title="Section 1" collapsed="false"><p></p></collapsible><p></p></pphml>

Screen3.png

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

You can delete Help Page by searching through Advanced Find and then delete the record as shown below:

Screen2.png

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

In order to delete the section:

Open the help page by follow above steps, and then update the Content section by removing the highlighted part (equivalent to the section) which you want to delete.

<pphml><h1>New Help Page</h1><p></p><p></p><collapsible title="Section 2" collapsed="false"><p></p></collapsible><p></p><collapsible title="Section 1" collapsed="false"><p></p></collapsible><p></p></pphml>

Screen3.png

Hope this helps !

View solution in original post

Hi,

That helped the odd thing was that none of my help panes had a display name.

Thank you,

Melody

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,795)