cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grizmac
Regular Visitor

Help Troubleshooting WSOD

I'm trying to create an app that utilizes the BarcodeScanner control.  The base app is functional and working to query a Sharepoint List datasource and I am able to edit and create records with no issues.  On iOS the BarcodeScanner is working, on Android I am getting the plain text field at the bottom of the screen when the barcode has been decoded, and then the screen flashes and goes white.  No error codes, no exit codes, have to exit the app to get the screen back. This app only has 1 screen.  Not sure how to troubleshoot this since there are no error codes generated, or if there is a way to catch the error code that would be generated by using IfErrors function or the likes and display it to a field or patch it to a column in my list.  Session ID provided below, I can export and upload the app data if needed.  Any assistance is much appreciated.

Session ID: b7e76e4a-4335-493f-8086-d7a2cb55cfcf

PowerApps Build 3.20043.11

Andorid v10

iOS v13

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Your going to need to create a ticket with Microsoft support to help you delve into this. I'll include a link below on creating a ticket, otherwise if any other communities member have run into this exact situation feel free to chime in.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

grizmac
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply Alex,

Alas my organization does not have a support contract in place at this time, hence the forum post.  Hopefully either someone else will have already encountered this issue and has a resolution or it will be resolved with a software patch.  I appreciate the suggestions however.  Have a good day! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,354)