cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PikaPika
Frequent Visitor

Help getting Related Sequence for Oppty

Hello

i have an embedded app on the Oppty entity page and it has no issue getting details related to the Oppty. 

but what I need to do is use the Oppty I’d to leverage the relationship between Opportunity and Sequence Target, so I can get the Sequence name. 

The relationship seems to be on the Sequence Target table not on the Oppty table. 

So although I can get the Oppty I’d, I cannot figure out the correct LookUp code to write to get the Sequence name. 

please and thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PikaPika
Frequent Visitor

I actually was able to figure out the relationships “better” by exporting the data from the Sequence and Sequence Target tables. I was then able to use the Lookup from matching the unique if in the Target from the Oppty I’d 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PikaPika
Frequent Visitor

I actually was able to figure out the relationships “better” by exporting the data from the Sequence and Sequence Target tables. I was then able to use the Lookup from matching the unique if in the Target from the Oppty I’d 

Hi @PikaPika,

Glad that you have resolved your problem, could you please mark your reply as an answer to help more users?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,453)