cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help me please!

How do I make an app that I select the day and return the results from Cumbica to treliças as a header?

imag.PNG

15 REPLIES 15
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Alex2,

I create a similar Excel table with you, it names table7 and it looks like below:

1.png

>Save the table on Dropbox, create a connection from PowerApps to it.
>Then add a Dropdown control, set its Items property as: Table7.Day
>Add a Gallery control, set it Items property as: Filter(Table7,Day=Dropdown1.Selected.Value)
  On the Gallery, add another several Text box controls so that you can show all the columns.

3.PNG

Hope my steps could be a reference for you. If you need more help, please feel free reply.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

And IF I CHANGE the dropdown1 by the datepicker?How is it?

Hi Alex2,

Based on your data source, if you want to use Date picker control, you could configure the Items property of the Gallery control as:
Filter(Table7,Day=Mid(Text(DatePicker2.SelectedDate,DateTimeFormat.ShortDate),3,1))

Please check these documentations for a reference:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/show-text-dates-times/
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/function-left-mid-right/

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

The datepicker does not work. I can not select the dates.

Hi Alex2,

I just test this issue again on my side, I can select the date from the Date picker control.
Please make sure you are using the actual name of the Date picker control in the formula.
Please try again with it. If you are still getting this issue, please provide your code and a screenshot of your app configuration for a further investigation.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is error!!!

Capturar.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone help me?

What is the error message when you hover over "DatePicker2"?

(In future please name your threads more descriptively, so it is easier for us to pick out threads we can try and help with).

You can use the Day function to extract the day component from the date picker's selected date, instead of using text manipulation (which is not always accurate, since different locales have different order for day/month/year). In the app below:

ForumPost001.PNG

The gallery's Items property is set to the following:

Filter(Tabela; Dias = Day(DatePicker1.SelectedDate))

In a table with only 1 month worth of data (what you sent in the first post), it will show a single item (if it exists).

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,028)