cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
echodapogi
Helper III
Helper III

Help on Disabling button if User Email is not found in SharePoint list

Hello Everyone. I have a situation that. i have 5 users in SharePoint list called "tblUsersEmail". I need to disable a button in PowerApps if the current users cannot found in any of the email data in tblUsersEmail. How can i do that? 

Thanks in Advance. 

- Echo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@mdevaney  i tried this "If(User().email = tblUserEmail.Title, DisplayMode.Edit, Disabled)" and stillnot working. Sorry i am newbie.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@echodapogi 

Put this code in the DisplayMode property of the button.

If(User().Email in tblUsersEmail.your_column_name, DisplayMode.Edit, DisplayMode.Disabled)

Note: you will need to replace your_column_name with the actual column name from your SharePoint table.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney  i tried this "If(User().email = tblUserEmail.Title, DisplayMode.Edit, Disabled)" and stillnot working. Sorry i am newbie.

View solution in original post

@mdevaney  i made it worked. sorry my bad. i replaced the "=" to "in" i should follow the code you gave me. thank you thank you

@echodapogi 

You used the EQUALS sign for your code but I used the IN operator.  Use this code.  Make sure the "E" in "Email" is Uppercase.

If(User().Email in tblUserEmail.Title, DisplayMode.Edit, DisplayMode.Disabled)

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@mdevaney  Yes. Thank you again. 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (34,914)