Hello Team, Newbie here. i have issues on summarizing my project status in the gallery. I appreciate any help. Much appreciated if you have code to share.
here is my table
|Project Name||Assigned To||Project Status|
|Migrating to SQL||Person 1||Pending|
|Coding Power Apps||Person 2||Not Started|
|SharePoint List||Person 1||Completed|
|Project Oakdale||Person 3||Not Started|
I need a summary of that like in this view
|Assigned To||# of Project Owned||Completed Status||Pending Status||Not Started|
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @echodapogi ,
Set your Gallery ->Items: GroupBy(MyTable,"AssignedTo","Result")
Inside your gallery insert 5 labels that represint and should be defined like this :
1. AssignedToLabel - > Text: ThisItem."AssignedTo"
2. ProjectOwnedLabel -> Text: CountRows(ThisItem.Result)
3. CompletedStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Completed"))
4. PendingStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Pending"))
5. NotStartedLabel -> Text: Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Not Startes"))
Also you have to put outside the gallery the name of the columns in separate labels.
Hope it helps !
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Check out how to claim yours today!
We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT