Hello Team, Newbie here. i have issues on summarizing my project status in the gallery. I appreciate any help. Much appreciated if you have code to share.
here is my table
|Project Name||Assigned To||Project Status|
|Migrating to SQL||Person 1||Pending|
|Coding Power Apps||Person 2||Not Started|
|SharePoint List||Person 1||Completed|
|Project Oakdale||Person 3||Not Started|
I need a summary of that like in this view
|Assigned To||# of Project Owned||Completed Status||Pending Status||Not Started|
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @echodapogi ,
Set your Gallery ->Items: GroupBy(MyTable,"AssignedTo","Result")
Inside your gallery insert 5 labels that represint and should be defined like this :
1. AssignedToLabel - > Text: ThisItem."AssignedTo"
2. ProjectOwnedLabel -> Text: CountRows(ThisItem.Result)
3. CompletedStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Completed"))
4. PendingStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Pending"))
5. NotStartedLabel -> Text: Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Not Startes"))
Also you have to put outside the gallery the name of the columns in separate labels.
Hope it helps !
Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.
Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!
ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.