Hello Team, Newbie here. i have issues on summarizing my project status in the gallery. I appreciate any help. Much appreciated if you have code to share.
here is my table
|Project Name||Assigned To||Project Status|
|Migrating to SQL||Person 1||Pending|
|Coding Power Apps||Person 2||Not Started|
|SharePoint List||Person 1||Completed|
|Project Oakdale||Person 3||Not Started|
I need a summary of that like in this view
|Assigned To||# of Project Owned||Completed Status||Pending Status||Not Started|
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @echodapogi ,
Set your Gallery ->Items: GroupBy(MyTable,"AssignedTo","Result")
Inside your gallery insert 5 labels that represint and should be defined like this :
1. AssignedToLabel - > Text: ThisItem."AssignedTo"
2. ProjectOwnedLabel -> Text: CountRows(ThisItem.Result)
3. CompletedStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Completed"))
4. PendingStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Pending"))
5. NotStartedLabel -> Text: Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Not Startes"))
Also you have to put outside the gallery the name of the columns in separate labels.
Hope it helps !
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.
We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks