Hello Team, Newbie here. i have issues on summarizing my project status in the gallery. I appreciate any help. Much appreciated if you have code to share.
here is my table
|Project Name||Assigned To||Project Status|
|Migrating to SQL||Person 1||Pending|
|Coding Power Apps||Person 2||Not Started|
|SharePoint List||Person 1||Completed|
|Project Oakdale||Person 3||Not Started|
I need a summary of that like in this view
|Assigned To||# of Project Owned||Completed Status||Pending Status||Not Started|
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @echodapogi ,
Set your Gallery ->Items: GroupBy(MyTable,"AssignedTo","Result")
Inside your gallery insert 5 labels that represint and should be defined like this :
1. AssignedToLabel - > Text: ThisItem."AssignedTo"
2. ProjectOwnedLabel -> Text: CountRows(ThisItem.Result)
3. CompletedStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Completed"))
4. PendingStatusLabel -> Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Pending"))
5. NotStartedLabel -> Text: Text: CountRows(Filter(ThisItems.Result,'Project Status'="Not Startes"))
Also you have to put outside the gallery the name of the columns in separate labels.
Hope it helps !
Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.
We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!
Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!