cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help please- flow to convert xls email attachment to CSV file, to upload it to Sharepoint.

Hi Experts,

I have a friend of mine who emails me a xls file every day.

Is there anyway I can have a flow which converts the xls file from the email to CSV file and then uploads it to Sharepoint. 

Can anyone please help? I would really appreciate!! 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Help please- flow to convert xls email attachment to CSV file, to upload it to Sharepoint.

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm afraid it's not supported to convert xls file to csv file in flow.

Someone has expressed his view about it, you could vote for him.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Convert-a-CSV-file-to-Excel-format-using-Microsoft-flow/idi-p/193107?advanced=false&collapse_discussion=true&filter=location&location=idea-board:FlowIdeas&q=convert%20xls%20to%20csv&search_type=thread

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Help please- flow to convert xls email attachment to CSV file, to upload it to Sharepoint.

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm afraid it's not supported to convert xls file to csv file in flow.

Someone has expressed his view about it, you could vote for him.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Convert-a-CSV-file-to-Excel-format-using-Microsoft-flow/idi-p/193107?advanced=false&collapse_discussion=true&filter=location&location=idea-board:FlowIdeas&q=convert%20xls%20to%20csv&search_type=thread

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply!

Kind Regards,
RachanaV

Highlighted

Total Excel Converter supports almost all Excel extensions: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLT, XLTM, XLTX, XLK, XLW. When the new Office is released, new file types are added too. Output file types include DOC, PDF, HTML, MHT, XHTML, CSV, TXT, TIFF, JPEG, SVG, RTF, XML, XLS, XLSX, ODS, ODT, Lotus, DIFF, SYLK, LATEX, SQL, DBF, Access!

For details https://www.coolutils.com/TotalExcelConverter#More

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,831)