Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gazbeer
Helper III
Helper III

Help with Gallery and collection

Hi all,

Hope someone can help with this relatively simple problem I'm having that is giving me a headache!

I have a gallery running from a SharePoint list, the user updates a form and from there I would like it to add a Tick Icon on the gallery to the corresponding item they have updated. I am having trouble doing this. Its not as simple as creating a column on the list as it is only a temporary tick until the app is closed. 

Currently I have a collection which grabs the Product ID of the check completed but I don't know how to link that to the gallery.

It works for 1 Tick, i.e..      *Visible /   If(ThisItem.ProductID = Gallery2.Selected.Value, true, false) but not for every item in the collection.

Does anyone have a solution to this please?

Many Thanks

Gary

ps. Orange box on top is the collection, I would like a tick for every item in the collection

Orange box on top is the collection, I would like a tick in the gallery for every item in the collection.Orange box on top is the collection, I would like a tick in the gallery for every item in the collection.

5 REPLIES 5
Sid_Jafri
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Gazbeer 

You can try this

If(IsBlank(Source,ProductID=ThisItem.ProductID,ProductID),false,true)
Source will be your collection/sharepoint list that is attached to gallery.

Please thumbs up if that help you to resolve the issue

Hi @Sid_Jafri ,

Unfortunately I cant get that to work, My Sharepoint list is called 'PPEIssued', My collection is called 'IsWashed' with a column title of ProID

This is what I tried but I cant see the link between the list and the collection.

If(IsBlank('PPEIssued',ProductID=ThisItem.ProductID,ProductID),false,true)

Do you have any ideas?

Thank you

Gary

Sid_Jafri
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Gazbeer 
To make this easier, could you please advise the name of collection of the top gallery and column name of Product ID and same for the bottom gallery include collection name and column name.

Also you said tick icon is not a field and it will be visible on a fly and that will be visible on the top gallery, correct?

Hi,

Top Collection is called 'IsWashed', column name is 'ProID'

Gallery item is 'PPEIssued', column name is 'ProductID'

I need a tick on the bottom gallery where the ProductID equals the ProID in the top collection (IsWashed).

I really appreciate your help

Gary

Sid_Jafri
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Below expression will be on the bottom gallery of tick icon visible action

If(IsBlank(LookUp(IsWashed,ProID=ThisItem.ProductID,ProID)),false,true)

Please Thumbs up if your issue is resolve

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,692)