Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TorreyF
Level: Powered On

Help with Navigation

Hey all! 

I have a PowerApp created for a form I need submitted. Once they hit the submit button, I want it it to navigate to a success screen, but only if all of the required fields have been filled out. I can't seem to make this work properly. Right now I have it working so it always goes to the success screen. I want to make sure it only goes there if everything has been properly filled out. Here is a screen shot. The success screen is titled "submitted" just to be clear. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Help with Navigation

The property drop down in the upper left is for the selected control on the screen. In your screenshot you have the an image selected. You need to select the Form control. You can use the left side tree view to select the form control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

The form has an OnSuccess property. Just move the part of the formula you want to execute when the form is successfully saved to the OnSuccess property.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
TorreyF

Sorry Jeff, I'm a bit new to this. I'm not sure sure what you mean. I tried looking for an "OnSuccess" on the left drop down where "On Select" is, and I wasn't able to find it. How should I conduct this formula?

Super User
Super User

The property drop down in the upper left is for the selected control on the screen. In your screenshot you have the an image selected. You need to select the Form control. You can use the left side tree view to select the form control.

View solution in original post

TorreyF

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,926)