cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Igarsaba
Regular Visitor

Help with combobox in Sharepoint Integration Form

Hi, i was building a simple form sender in Power Apps with Sharepoint Integration, so i put a Button in one of the first fields that was "Company Name", that button changes TextBox to ComboBox in case of need to add Companys that i dont have listed in my Excel, i have a list of company registered in one Excel Table, so i put that list in my Combobox source, but when i submit my Form, i get some error mesage because my Textbox (was the default field in my Sharepoint list) is empty,

Is there a way to link my Textbox value with the Combobox single value when the button is selected for the ComboBox?

When my button is disabled i need to be able to put any value in Textbox,

Igarsaba_0-1638496793130.png

When i put my button to green, the user needs to select one company, that selection needs to fill or replace that TextBox,

Igarsaba_1-1638496835772.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AJ_Z
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Go to the text box by clicking it. Then go to it's 'default' property and type in the name of the combobox followed by .Selected

Sometimes it needs to be . Selected.Value or .Selected.Result depending on the datasorce for the combobox.

E.g. 

(For this example my combobox is called ComboBox1)

In the default text I would put:

ComboBox1.Selected

Or

ComboBox1.Selected.Value

Or

ComboBox1.Selected.Result

Usually one of the above should do the trick depending on the source. Sometimes on rare occasion you may need to do Text(ComboBox1.Selected.Value)

Try this and reply to my comment if you have an issues. If my comment helped please like/kudo it and if it's the solution please mark it as the solution.

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AJ_Z
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Go to the text box by clicking it. Then go to it's 'default' property and type in the name of the combobox followed by .Selected

Sometimes it needs to be . Selected.Value or .Selected.Result depending on the datasorce for the combobox.

E.g. 

(For this example my combobox is called ComboBox1)

In the default text I would put:

ComboBox1.Selected

Or

ComboBox1.Selected.Value

Or

ComboBox1.Selected.Result

Usually one of the above should do the trick depending on the source. Sometimes on rare occasion you may need to do Text(ComboBox1.Selected.Value)

Try this and reply to my comment if you have an issues. If my comment helped please like/kudo it and if it's the solution please mark it as the solution.

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,750)