cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoohBear Resolver I
Resolver I

Help with converting Collection field to Text

I am creating a collection from a MySQL table and adding a column with is converting a number field to text. I am trying to reference that field in a SharePoint form, but it keeps coming back that it is expecting a Text value and this is a table value. I setting a variable with that field, but I keep getting the same error. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PoohBear Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Help with converting Collection field to Text

I found a workaround. Might not be the best way to go but it works. The collection is only bringing in the last row of the table because I need to auto populate the next id value. So I am using a dropdown control to store the record. The text value is referencing the "dropdown.selected.value" +1.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
PoohBear Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Help with converting Collection field to Text

I found a workaround. Might not be the best way to go but it works. The collection is only bringing in the last row of the table because I need to auto populate the next id value. So I am using a dropdown control to store the record. The text value is referencing the "dropdown.selected.value" +1.  

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,041)