cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NSuarez_HLC

HelpDesk App AssignTo field not displaying

Hi,

I am getting stuck here, I wonder if anyone can help me figure out what is wrong with this portion AssignedTo field.

SharePoint list initial configuration field is attached.

First, login as Administrator was not allowing to save changes when editing. But after changing: EditTicketFormAssignedToValue

Data source: AdminList

Depends on Filter(AdminList, Value = EditTicketFormTaskStatusDataCardValue)

Lets members of the AdminList edit tickets and make changes but unable to assign tickets

2. SharePoint Form - DataCardValue7

Data source: HelpDesk

Formula: Choices([@HelpDesk].AssignedTo)

I tried different options and none of them seem to allow me to show list of SharePoint Owners, or AdminList

ISSUE: Unable to assign tickets, I can edit, add notes, change status.

Thanks,AssignedTo_field_table_settings.pngDataCardValue_formula.pngDataCardValue7.pngDataCardValue7_dependson.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NSuarez_HLC ,

Is the "AssignedTo"column a Person type column in your SP List?

Based on the third screenshot that you provided above, I think there is something wrong within the value you typed for the 'DisplayFields' property of the ComboBox (DataCardValue7).

On your side, you should configure your AssignedTo ComboBox as below:

6.JPG

So the DisplayFields property of the ComboBox should set to following formula:

["DisplayName","Email","Picture"]

7.JPG

In addition, there is an known issue with the Person field ComboBox in a Edit form -- when you click the Person ComboBox, these available options would not be shown up as list, only when you type some search text within the ComboBox, these related person option would show up:

8.JPG

Please try above solution, hope it could solve our problem.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your reply. I tried different data card options but yesterday I was unable to make changes on PowerApp canvas as there is an error that I need to submit to support. I appreciate your input and I figure that there was an issue with Person filled combo box populating the field.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,782)