Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s44
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hide dropdown when previous dropdown is not filled

Hello,

I am creating an app with 3 cascading dropdown. However, I would like the 2nd cascading dropdown not to show until the 1st is filled. But I can't do that 😞
Can you help me please :(? Thanks in advance!

My app is like this :

s44_0-1654608364847.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

In the visible property of the 2nd drop down just to see if there is a value in the first drop down.

Example of visible property for drop down 2:  !IsBlank(Dropdown1Name.Selected.Value)

If there is a value in drop down 1 then drop down 2 will be visible otherwise it will hidden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

In the visible property of the 2nd drop down just to see if there is a value in the first drop down.

Example of visible property for drop down 2:  !IsBlank(Dropdown1Name.Selected.Value)

If there is a value in drop down 1 then drop down 2 will be visible otherwise it will hidden.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

It's work thanks ! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (4,509)