Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teresa24486
Helper V
Helper V

Hide flow, email a link on model driven app form

hi Experts,

how do I hide flow, email a link etc. on model driven power app All forms view? Also I am not able to change my logo created on model driven app or the changed icon doesn't appear on the main page of all the power apps. How do I change icons for model driven apps?

7 REPLIES 7
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

For your first question, do you want to hide the "Email a Link" ribbon, "Flow" ribbon, ... in your Model-Driven app Forms and Views Top Menus?

If you want to hide the "Email a Link" ribbon, "Flow" ribbon, ... in your Model-Driven app Forms and Views Top Menus, I think the Ribbon Workbench solution Tool could achieve your needs.

Please check and see if the following threads would help in your scenario:

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/microsoft-dynamics-crm-forum/191248/hide-command-bar-menu/48489...

Firstly, you need to install the Ribbon Workbench solution in your Target CDS Environment, then use this tool to open your solution, then you could make some changes to the Top Menus Command Bar as below:

2.JPG

For your second question, do you want to change the Icon for your Model-Driven app? Please check and see if the following blog would help in your scenario:

https://d365demystified.com/2019/07/12/change-the-unified-interface-app-icons/

Please note that the Changed Icon for Model-Driven app could not be displayed in Apps List in PowerApps Web Portal, actually, it is an known issue with Model-Driven app. But the changed icon could be displayed properly in Model Driven app Navigation as below:

3.JPGIf you would like this issue to be improved in PowerApps Web Portal, please consider submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for your response.

Also, I have a lookup field where I'm able to search multiple records from the same entity; but on the search I am getting multiple search entries.. how can I drill it down to one? See screenshot for more information:

Unknown.jpg

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

Is the solution I provided above helpful in your previous issue?

If the solution I provided above is helpful in your previous issue, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify my solution as helpful firstly.

For your second issue, you could consider open another new thread, describe your issue there, I would help you in that new thread.

According to the second issue that, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if you have created duplicated records in your ppl_Departments Entity which your LookUp field references values from.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I haven’t tried out the tool.. Hope this will resolve my issue.. 

Hi @Teresa24486 ,

Sure. Please take a try with the solution I provided above, then check if the issue is fixed.

If you have any issue with the solution, please feel free to let me know here. If the Solution I provided above could help in your scenario, please feel free to contact me here.

Best regards,

Sure,

Is it possible to update a field like Date/Time on a model driven app..? I am referring to an Entry time which can be captured on saving the form.. Exit time also need to be captured similar to Entry time but with the time updated. Your thoughts would be of help.

When the tabs are hidden, is it hidden for all users including admins?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,602)