cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiding data cards based on drop-down selection at start of edit form

I have a survey form that contains a drop down containing a list of customers. This list is drawn from a different sharepoint list than the list that the form submits to. This list of customers also has columns containing the names of the services we deliver, and where a customer is taking that service from us, there is a YES/NO (in boolean True/False) entry that can selected.

The survey form contains two questions per service, for all the services we provide, each with question has its own data card. I would like the edit form to hide all the questions relating to services that the customer is not taking when that customer is selected from the dropdown at the start of the form. I'll also need to do the same for the view form.

We have approximately 80 services so any solution needs to be able to scale to this without crazy huge formulas.

I'm pretty new to Powerapps, so please be as explicit as you can with any suggestions. Many thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

How can we add a "&&" condition, if I want to select values from 2 dropdown list.

Mayurs05

If you have multiselect dropdown values and you want to have conditional visibility you can use the following condition in visible property of that Card or whatever,

If(CountIf(DataCardValue.SelectedItems,Value="Selection Required")>0,true,false)

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,060)