cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robo-FA

Hover.Fill for buttons

Hi 

When you add a new button all the color parameters are set to Self.Fill, however, Hover.Fill is for some reason hard coded with Color_Fade(RGBA_(56, 96, 178, 1), -20%).

Should this also be set to Self.Fill by default?

Because now if I change fill color, everything changes to the shade of that color except for Hover.Fill.

If this annoys you as well, you can vote for it being changed here:

Hover.Fill for buttons - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Robo-FA 

This is the way that it was designed....why? good question!

If you have a specific Idea on the way it should be, I would suggest putting in an idea in the Idea forum.

Not really an answer, but hopefully it will give you some insight. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@Robo-FA 

This is the way that it was designed....why? good question!

If you have a specific Idea on the way it should be, I would suggest putting in an idea in the Idea forum.

Not really an answer, but hopefully it will give you some insight. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

HimanshuSSharma
Resolver I
Resolver I

Want to make your life a little easier? start using ctrl + c and ctrl + v. Correct this in one of the buttons and copy it to create all other buttons.

This is one option.

But with something as simple as this, would be nice that it would follow one logic for all fill options. Just to have one less thing to remember when making apps 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,855)