Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JosuIñaki
Helper I
Helper I

How Can I Select only one item on a Gallery powerApps

Hi,

I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. I have a gallery that contains many incident reports. To filter these reports, I use several filters and one of these is a checkbox. To set them horizontally, I have created a gallery containing this checkbox with the three options. I would like to choose only one option but as I am using a gallery it allows me to choose more than one option. How can I select this?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Josu.

JosuIaki_0-1667558991123.png

JosuIaki_1-1667559025019.png

13 REPLIES 13

@JosuIñaki  ,

What does not work - I have tested it here with the expected results - I assume the check box is in a Gallery

Only1Check.gif

Do you have these 3 settings ?

ChkText.png

ChkDefault.pngChkOnSelect.png

JosuIñaki
Helper I
Helper I

For the checkbox to be delegable, it is linked to a dropdown as shown in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSk5iOgT68&ab_channel=RezaDorrani

I think this may be the reason why your method is not working. If you want, you can try with the configuration that has the gallery with the checkbox in the video.

Thank you very much for all the support, it is really appreciated.

Hi @JosuIñaki ,

It would have been useful to know that you are also populating a collection OnCheck (and removing the item OnUncheck) Your problem will be with your Default as this will refer to a collection field and the pattern I posted will not work there.

JosuIñaki
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Warren,

Sorry for that, I dont that info can be helpful.. Okay I will try.

Thank you .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,561)