cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G-E-0
Helper I
Helper I

How Power Apps Form save in two different Data ?

Hello,

I need your help to save in two different data with one Form. 

I need to take from one data base(collections). And i need to save after the edit in two data sources.(collection and dataverse).

Grab the data from collection and save that after edit again in collection and dataverse. How i can do that ?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @G-E-0 ,

Maybe it's an idea to add a an UpdateIf() function to the OnSucces property of the form to update the second source as well....

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

@BCBuizer 

I will need many filters for save with success when i want to save. Is there no other way? something automatic as it works with the first base with function SubmitForm but for two data bases?

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @G-E-0,

I'm not sure if I understood you. To me it seemed you have data stored both in a collection and Dataverse and, using a form, you want to save changes to both datasources: What I proposed will do just that.

Can you explain what you mean with "I will need many filters"?

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,926)