cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

How can I create a responsive gallery?

I would like to create a responsive gallery that (1) dynamically changes its wrap count based on the screen size and (2) automatically adjusts its height based on the wrap count/number of items (e.g., TemplateHeight * COUNTROWS(Self.AllItems) ).

I would also like to ensure that the objects inside of the gallery do not exceed a max height/width, but I cannot figure out how to set the template width, only reference it. I tried the Template Size but think that only corresponds to the height value.

Any ideas? Seems like the solution is probably staring me in the face, but I'm having a tough go of it. Can't seem to find much online about gallery wrap/height for responsive design.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,365)