cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Powerquery
Helper I
Helper I

How can I disable button once user summitted the data?

My scenario: I am preparing a form where on view list approver have three button 'approve' ,'reject' ,'edit'   .

I am getting error invalid use of button 

On clicking approve /reject data is updated in SharePoint, but I want to disabled it from next view onwards and on clicking edit button approver only have a form view list not edit .

Waiting for a solution .trying different methods by reading blogs and YouTube views but no results . If any one from community help me it will be great and thanks in advance 

14 REPLIES 14

HI @Powerquery ,

You can use the same logic for the color of the button (ThisItem.Status = "Approved")

Powerquery
Helper I
Helper I

@WarrenBelz its giving me error while writing all condition in single if statement as you mentioned . Could you give me a sample snippet or logic how can i proceed? If I use fill function it fill the background with diff color.

@Powerquery ,

Can you please supply the code (in Text) that is not working for you and a brief summary of the result you expect.

Powerquery
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @WarrenBelz , Result I expect  On selecting the approve button approve button should disable with color changing it to green and the text should changes to approve to approved ..same should go for Reject button .

@Powerquery ,

the code (in Text) you have attempted this with ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,737)