cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

How can I filter or search data from sql server and only show me the matches of what I'm looking for

It turns out that the sql table in which I search or filter has approximately 6000 records and when doing the search is very slow, then I would like to know how I can perform a search and that it is as fast as possible.

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Pealpy,

Working with a table with 6,000 records should not cause any significant delays, unless the app runs on a slow hardware (older mobile devices for example).

The best way to optimize your query is to ensure you use delegable functions as much as possible. Please see this: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/delegation-list

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,968)