cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can I save an email with attachments from a shared mailbox to sharepoint location

I need the attachments along with the email saved to the location.  I cannot find a way to do with PowerAutomate.  Looking for ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: How can I save an email with attachments from a shared mailbox to sharepoint location

Can you please elaborate your issue with screenshots ?
I think i have done this type of flow.

Highlighted

Re: How can I save an email with attachments from a shared mailbox to sharepoint location

I can easily get the shared mailbox email and I can pull off the attachments ok, what I can't see to do is figure out how to get the email body and attachments in file like you would if you just dragged an email to a folder.  One that you can double click and it brings up the msg in outlook.  Does it make sense?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,769)