cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How can I use the content (values) from a multiple value-column in an email-message?

When I use the values (out of a multiple values column)  in a email-message the Power Automate automatically turns to "for each value" .  That is not what I want. I  want the values  (separated by a comma)  as a text in the message.  Is there somebody who can help me with a solution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @PowerKees ,

I think that your topic is more related to PowerAutomate Community, but here is my answer:

I understand that you want to convert the values of a specific column to String and insert this string in the body of an email.

gabibalaban_0-1603720223749.png

Please follow my flow:

First of all, I initialized a variable (yourText) to keep the temporary string 

Then I took 5 items from a random lists of mine.

After that, I iterate through getting the value of the column desired and append it to the the temporary string.

At the end, only for testing propose, I initialized another string variable with the current temporary string value.

Hope it can help you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @PowerKees ,

I think that your topic is more related to PowerAutomate Community, but here is my answer:

I understand that you want to convert the values of a specific column to String and insert this string in the body of an email.

gabibalaban_0-1603720223749.png

Please follow my flow:

First of all, I initialized a variable (yourText) to keep the temporary string 

Then I took 5 items from a random lists of mine.

After that, I iterate through getting the value of the column desired and append it to the the temporary string.

At the end, only for testing propose, I initialized another string variable with the current temporary string value.

Hope it can help you !

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you so much for your help. It works!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,180)