Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EdevaldoJeronim
Resolver I
Resolver I

How can avoid the Error using removeif function

Hi,

I need to remove some records in TblMenuUserAplic located in Sharepoint List according to the code below highlighed in red color but i have 02 situations:

1 - the function "IfError()" don't show me the error in the screen (notify) and how i can do it?

2 - How can avoid the error "The specified record was not found. Server response. Failed TblMenuUserAplic: Item not found clientrequestid: xxx " when i execute the function remove() below. Is there a way to avoid it?

See code below:

IfError(

ClearCollect(TblTempGrupoAplic;Filter(AddColumns(TblGrupoAplic;"IdUser";LookUp(TblMenuUserGrupo;IdGrupo =             TblGrupoAplic[@IdGrupo];IdUser));IdGrupo = 1));
          Notify( "Internal error: " & ErrorInfo.Control & " - Property: " & ErrorInfo.Property & " - Message: " & ErrorInfo.Message);

/* Remover os itens da aplicação */
         RemoveIf(TblMenuUserAplic;(IdUser in TblTempGrupoAplic[@IdUser]));

Notify( "Internal error: " & ErrorInfo.Control & " - Property: " & ErrorInfo.Property & " - Message: " & ErrorInfo.Message)

);

2 REPLIES 2
RaashiSen
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @EdevaldoJeronim ,

For IfError(<situation>,Notify("")), Notify() expects a comma(,) before it works, in your code you are using semicolon(;), which is to disconnect the action, not chain them together.

Please replace them and see if that works. Something like-

IfError(

ClearCollect(TblTempGrupoAplic;Filter(AddColumns(TblGrupoAplic;"IdUser";LookUp(TblMenuUserGrupo;IdGrupo =             TblGrupoAplic[@IdGrupo];IdUser));IdGrupo = 1)),  Notify( "Internal error: " & ErrorInfo.Control & " - Property: " & ErrorInfo.Property & " - Message: " & ErrorInfo.Message)

);

For your second ask, we can try using If( IsError( RemoveIf(TblMenuUserAplic;(IdUser in TblTempGrupoAplic[@IdUser])) ), Notify( "" ) ). 

Please check and tell if that helps 🙂

Hi @RaashiSen ,

For Brazilian language we need to change colon(,) to semicolon (;) and semicolon(;) to double semicolon (;;)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,592)