cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aferland

How can end-users “switch account” for connectors in a PowerApps Canvas App

I have a canvas app that includes a few connectors (DevOps, BusinessCentral, MS Teams, PowerBI).
Once my users connect to the application initially, they get a dialog like this to provide permissions and switch accounts :
JqKix.png

Once they have entered their information and gave the permission, they are redirected to the app. Everything is fine.
How can they proceed if they need to change the account they used initially to connect to the app? I tried everything (another browser, incognito session, cleared cookies, etc) it does not work, they are still logged in with the original credentials.

Where do the users have to go to change their connections authentication information?
5 REPLIES 5
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

You could try going to the Power Apps portal page > Data > Connections and then find the connection and click on the three dots > switch accounts and see if that works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

For some reason the user does not have access to this section even after we have shared the app with him.

In fact he doesn't even have access to the environment.

Sunil-Narnaware
Super User
Super User

Have you found the answer to this solution? I'm in the same boat

johnnyshield
Advocate II
Advocate II

Also looking for this solution, interested to know if it is possible to achieve this with e.g. Edit Connector Role Assignment ref: Power Apps for Makers - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

DilKry
Advocate I
Advocate I

I actually found the solution and it was not in the place I would have thought to look. Have the user download the mobile app for either iOS or Android. Log in with your work account. On the list of the apps, there is an "i" in a circle to the far right. Here you can change the user connection for that app. Would not have thought this would have been in the mobile app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,726)