cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can end-users “switch account” for connectors in a PowerApps Canvas App

I have a canvas app that includes a few connectors (DevOps, BusinessCentral, MS Teams, PowerBI).
Once my users connect to the application initially, they get a dialog like this to provide permissions and switch accounts :
JqKix.png

Once they have entered their information and gave the permission, they are redirected to the app. Everything is fine.
How can they proceed if they need to change the account they used initially to connect to the app? I tried everything (another browser, incognito session, cleared cookies, etc) it does not work, they are still logged in with the original credentials.

Where do the users have to go to change their connections authentication information?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How can end-users “switch account” for connectors in a PowerApps Canvas App

You could try going to the Power Apps portal page > Data > Connections and then find the connection and click on the three dots > switch accounts and see if that works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

Re: How can end-users “switch account” for connectors in a PowerApps Canvas App

For some reason the user does not have access to this section even after we have shared the app with him.

In fact he doesn't even have access to the environment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,722)