Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeniviya
Helper II
Helper II

How can i filter my gallery based on dropdown

Hi All,

I have client type list with title, client list which has lookup of client type and title as column , client contact which has client has lookup column of client and title as column and I have 'client relation' as a list where client and client contact as lookup column.

I have one more list 'user mapping' where I have column of standard user and client relation as a lookup column.

I have gallery where I'm setting 'user mapping' as data source.

Now I want filter my gallery based on client type dropdown. How can I achieve this ?? and also I want client name s distinct in my gallery.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue??

Thanks in advance!!

1 REPLY 1
FrostedFlake
Resolver I
Resolver I

Try this filter-query in the "items" property of your gallery (you have to rename the objects)

Filter(Sort("NAME OF SHAREPOINT LIST"; "COLUMN TO SORT ON"; Descending); "NAME OF COLUMN TO FILTER ON".Value = "VALUE TO FILTER ON")

Remove the " except at the "VALUE TO FILTER ON" when its not a number (integer).

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (905)