cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

How can i increase the number of users in search office?

for some reason i can only see 50 users whom names start with A and thats it it doesnt include all users in our company

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How can i increase the number of users in search office?

@warsongg00 

You'll need to provide more info about how you are conducting the Search to get a useful answer.  What code are you using and what property did you put it in?  What control are you using to show the output.  Screenshots are also helpful.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

You can try adding the top parameter to your search function or if top is already listed then increase the value.

Example below returns the top 200 profiles:

Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm: Trim(TextSearchBox4.Text), top: 200}))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @warsongg00 

Filter(Office365Users.SearchUser({ top: 999}),StartsWith(GivenName,"A"))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

still only shows people with letter only

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @warsongg00 

Can you share more details with your issue? Did you use Office365Users.SearchUser function to search users? Is there any filter function in your formulas?

To Increase the number of users, you can set the top parameter as Jeff_Thorpe said, if you use Office365Users.SearchUser function. If not or that workaround doesn't work, please share more details.

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,493)