cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexclavijoN
Frequent Visitor

How can i manage to filter more than 2000 records

I'm working from an excel file that has 15000+ records. When i try to filter some items it won't show it all. I did some research and found that the max records that powerapps will allow is 2000. But i don't think this is the issue cause it is filtering data beyond the first 2000 records. 

Can someone help me please?

43 REPLIES 43
User7
Frequent Visitor

I saw that after I replied ^^

User7
Frequent Visitor

@Eelman 

I know Sequence() is the best for future maintenance, but I tried with a list that have 13,5k items (yes I had that solution implemented before) and the difference of loading data was from 25 seconds Sequence() to 5 seconds with the Concurrent(). Of course if the list grows like 100 items per day, the Sequence() gives you better control because you don't need to change/add more collections. Both options have ups and downs, we just have to think what is the best for us, our app and the user 😊 sorry for the double post with same solution, but never thought about the batch option and was so excited to share 😅 cheers

@User7 

That's interesting feedback re the timings. I wondered how Sequence would fare. I don't have a list large enough to test it on so didn't know if it would be slow or not.

I might have to see if I can work some Concurrent magic into that method 🙂

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@AlexclavijoN 
I've written an article showing 4 different ways to Create Power Apps Collections Over 2,000 rows.  You can check it out below.  

Link to Article:

https://matthewdevaney.com/create-power-apps-collections-over-2000-rows-with-these-4-tricks/

powerapps-delegationover4000-featured.jpg

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,516)