cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngeloLopes
Resolver I
Resolver I

How can you have a Timer format in minutes:seconds:milliseconds?

Hi, I have a question where I have a Timer and its current format is: Text(Time(0; 0; Self.Value/1000); "mm:ss"), so it´s minutes and seconds. But it's not that accurate so I want it to have milliseconds too. How do I format the Timer function to also make milliseconds appear?

13 REPLIES 13

@AngeloLopes ,
Need to correct this ..
With(
{
Sec: RoundDown(Timer3.Value / 1000,0)

},

Hi, @Abhilash_Swain ,

Still not working hahahahaha :,)

Same error XD

Simply try this. Copy the code on your Timer . It will work.

ith(

{
Miliseconds: Mod(Timer3.Value,1000)
},
With(
{
Sec: RoundDown(Timer3.Value / 1000,0)

},
With(
{Min: RoundDown(Sec / 60,0)},
Min & " : " & Sec & " : " & Miliseconds
)
)
)

AngeloLopes
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi again @Abhilash_Swain ,

Found it!

This is what I wanted: Text(Time(0;0;0;Self.Value);"mm:ss:fff")

I just had to put an extra semi-colon so on the Time function it's Hours, Minutes, Seconds and then Milliseconds which has the Self.Value without converting. Then the format is what I want to see, so I only want to see Minutes, Seconds and Milliseconds (mm:ss: AND THEN ff). I don't know why it's an F but I found it!

Here is the Doc where I found it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/show-text-dates-times#format-dates-and... at point 5.

Thanks a LOT for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,529)